are ineligible for nomination.
The total prize of $5,000 is sponsored by Shinhan Bank America and the award does not restrict winners based on gender, age, or ethnicity.
1. Nominating Criteria
1) Individual(or group) that has offered his or her service for those in dire need or for social justice causes before this announcement was made.
2) Individual(or group) that has sacrificed time, material assets, talents or knowledge to others without the expectation of reward before this announcement was made.
2. Nominating Procedure
1) Recommendation letter prepared by nominating individual or non-profit organization (click on the link below to download recommendation form or go to www.beautifulfoundationusa.org).
2) 2nd recommendation letter for the same candidate by individual not associated with the non-profit organization above (also using same recommendation form).
3) Other documents or materials that prove the nominee’s good deeds (optional).
The winners will be selected by a review committee designated by the BFUSA and the decision announced in early April.
The BFUSA would like to thank those individuals who are working hard to spread the spirit of giving in our community and also partners like Shinhan Bank America for making the Beautiful Spirit Award possible again this year.